So every morning when I come into the girls room to get them up for the day, I'm usually greeted by two little squirts standing in their cribs, laughing and talking to each other. But the last couple weeks I've noticed Olivia GNAWING on her crib rail, as if she's trying to eat her way out! Ugh! These are beautiful, brand new cribs (thank you Mama Diane & Papa Bede)! This little woodchuck has scraped off a good portion of the wood finishing with just the few toofers she has. Time for some damage control, guess I need to look into a protective crib rail covering.
I remembered this morning to survey the damage and collect evidence:

Oh, and I had to work late last night, not getting home
until right before the girls' bed time.
And this is what goes on when Daddy's in charge for the evening:
2 comments:
AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa! I love that video.
That was frickin' hilarious. The girls are So Presh.
xoxo -Linds
Post a Comment